The SEO Specialist supports the SEO director and works directly with clients to implement the strategic digital marketing programs. Experience with technical SEO concepts and execution, back-end web development and client communication is required.
What does this mean? You relish the opportunity to examine the foundation of a web site, explore the depths of GTM and tracking all desired metrics within a site. Additionally, you are willing to roll up your sleeves and implement your findings (mainly, but not limited to WordPress sites), along with explaining all aspects of SEO in layman’s terms with clients (of all levels of digital marketing).
Desire to join a growing digital marketing agency and take on an array of projects (at various levels of complexity) is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced SEO guru to further develop and grow their skills in all facets of SEO and digital marketing. The role primarily supports the SEO Director, but has ample opportunity (and need) to grow and explore other facets of the digital marketing world. The role requires someone with a jack of all trades mentality and is with a full service digital marketing agency with opportunities for advancement based on interest, aptitude and proficiency.
SEO Specialist Job Duties:
- Execute SEO initiatives based on individual strategic needs of each client
- Experience working with GTM and tagging of sites
- Build and update specialized client report dashboards
- Conduct technical SEO site audits
- Understanding local SEO strategies and tactics including GMB
- Conduct keyword research and provide content recommendations
- Attend client meetings and present updates/recommendations
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to diagnose tagging and tracking issues
- Self-starter willing and able to work independently and in a team environment based on client needs
- Dedicated to customer service and desire to work directly with brands to build their business
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize/manage multiple-projects
- General understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
Additional Skills a plus:
- Google AdWords
- Google My Business
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Moz or related tools
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.